|Posted by email@example.com on March 20, 2017 at 5:00 PM|
Wardsboro Curtain Call (WCC) continues to look for musicians and entertainers of various genres (blues, rock, country, dance music to name a few) to perform in our town hall. If you are interested contact us for more details. Check out the photos of the hall we have included in the Photo Gallery and the list of performers from previous seasons.
Here is some useful information:
1. The town hall has maximum capacity of 100 people.
2. The size of the stage is 15 feet front to back, and the front "opening" is around 19 -20 feet, with perhaps 8-10 feet beyond that on both sides. There is no backstage area.
3. The performance hall is located on the second floor of the building. There is a small working elevator from the 1st to 2nd floor.
4. There is no sound system, therefore, artists need to bring their own monitor, speakers, microphones, etc.
5. The building is fully insured for liability during the event.
6. The stage has dimmable overhead lighting and two spotlights.
7. Details of the engagement are documented in a mutually signed agreement prior to the performance. WCC can provide our standard contract or we can work with artists’ contract.
7.5 Artists are provided a merchandise table; artists retain 100% of those sales.
7.6 WCC promotes all events, including but not limited to social media, online calendars, newspapers, radio, flyers, and personal email lists.
8. Patrons are generally charged $10 per person for a ticket, which may include refreshments. For most shows, the hall is set up in café fashion; many of these shows are BYOB (wine, beer.)
9. We have limited the number of performances to 6 or 7 per season and try to offer one event per month from April to October.
10. WCC’s 2017 performance schedule is complete; however, if you are interested in performing in 2018, please contact us. You can send us a message by clicking on the Contact Us button in the menu.
We look forward to hearing from you for a potential gig or for providing us helpful feedback.